Copyright 2018: Akabo Media Limited. Mailing address: The Foundry, 156 Blackfriars Road, London, SE1 8EN, United Kingdom. All rights reserved
New perspective for the EU road charging policy
Time: 9:35 am - 10:00 am
Date: Wednesday 6th March
Theatre: Conference Room
• The Commission proposal and the institutional debate with the Council and the European Parliament – Perspectives for adoption
• Why is the Commission pushing for the phasing-out of vignettes? Is this accepted by the Member States?
• The contribution of EU road charging policy to the fight against climate change. What is the link between the Commission proposal and other proposals to limit CO2 emissions?
• How will the revision of the EU framework contribute to the development of infrastructure?
- Eddy Liégeois Head Of The Road Transport Unit - European Commission