Copyright 2018: Akabo Media Limited. Mailing address: The Foundry, 156 Blackfriars Road, London, SE1 8EN, United Kingdom. All rights reserved
Panel Discussion: How to preserve our road network being Co2 friendly
Time: 2:30 pm - 3:10 pm
Date: Thursday 7th March
Theatre: Conference Room
• Consider way to reduce Co2 emissions and how to preserve roads in the long run
• What strategies can we do to help roads last longer?
• Are there ways to reduce carbon emission in vehicles such as using electric cars?
- Mark Frequin Director-General for Mobility - Ministry of Infrastructure and Watermanagement, The Netherlands
- Dr Inge Mayeres Senior Researcher - Transport & Mobility Leuven
- Dr Lucy Mahoney City Planner in Roads Strategy and Freight and Mobility Management Programme Manager - TFL and C40 Cities Climate Leadership Group