Mr. Bruneteau has accumulated 25 years of experience including 23 years of experience of the mobility domain and 15 years of strategic and financial advisory for companies such as Arthur D. Little, BNP Paribas, SFR and TomTom.
He has also become one of the world’s foremost experts of connected mobility and is interviewed on the subject by publications such as the Wall Street Journal, the Financial Times and The Economist. He has spoken at more than 50 related conferences worldwide about topics such as RUC / ETC, MaaS, fleet services, autonomous vehicles, etc.
As PTOLEMUS’ founder, he has helped numerous organisations define their future plans and business cases and implement them including:
• Road operators and tolling / RUC solution providers including Abertis, A-to-Be, Brisa, Egis, Ferrovial, Kapsch, MPTC, Skytoll, Sofico, Transurban, T-Systems / Satellic, Q-Free, ST Engineering, etc.
• Tolling services providers including Axxès, DKV Euroservice, Edenred, Egis Easytrip, ENI, Kapsch, OMV and Telepass.
• Public and private bodies including AETIS, the European Commission, the Netherlands Department of Transport, CNES, the French space agency, etc.
In addition, Mr. Bruneteau has co-authored more than 15 landmark reports on connected mobility & autonomous driving including:
• The Electronic Tolling Global Study (2015, 2019 and 2021),
• The Connected Vehicle Payments Global Study (2020),
• The Connected Fleet Services Global Study (2018),
• The Global Mobility Roadbook (2019).
Finally, Mr. Bruneteau also represents PTOLEMUS at the International Road Federation (IRF) and the International Bridge, Tunnel & Turnpike Association (IBTTA)
Finally Mr. Bruneteau has co-authored more than 15 landmark reports on connected mobility & autonomous driving including the Electronic Tolling Global Study (2015, 2019 and 2021).